More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Session_Moth Session_Moth

How will it go?

You do great

Jessica put her fist up knowing she couldn’t hit you in the face. Immediately you ran at her trying to tackle her down, but she stepped out of the way making you smack into the octagon. Jessica went for a double leg take down on you, but you were bigger than her. You threw yourself down on her. She groaned as she laid face down on the mat while you were on her back. You were shocked at how easy this was so far, and since you were cocky you spanked her ass hard. She winced from the war slap before trying to roll out from under you. Instead she accidentally put you both in a 69 position. “Eager huh?” you teased with a smirk on your face as you began pulling her trunks down. You rubbed your bulge against her face just to humiliate her. She squirmed trying to shove you off of her while you let her pussy free. You thrusted softly against her face just to mock her as she groaned against your bulge. “Mmm~ that looks great,” you said just taunting her, but she was finally able to push you off. Now she was just in her top while her cunt was exposed. She backed against the cage realizing you were going to be a real problem.

Does she figure how to counter you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)