More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Prettyboi67 Prettyboi67

Do you meet the stranger at 9:00?

You do!

In need of some sweet sweet cash, you decide to meet the stranger at the unknown location at 9:00! Wow, you’re SO good at making choices. Anywho, you arrive at 8:50 (because you’re a punctual nerd) and almost can’t believe where you are. It’s a huge mansion! After parking on the spacious driveway, you see a woman standing in front of the house’s large double doors. She's a cute woman with short red hair, rectangle glasses and a mole on her cheek. She's wearing an oversized "Ramones" rock t-shirt, blue jeans and black combat boots.

“Hey there!” She calls out to you.

“Uh, hey!” you respond as you walk up to her.

“Welcome to the P.U.W.L.! Let’s see…” she takes a second to look at her clipboard. “Are you Jesper or Lucas?”

“I’m Jesper.”

“Alright, awesome! Here,” she hands you her clipboard and a pen, “you’re here early so take a look at these names and pick someone to fight in your first match tonight!”

“But I don’t know who they are…”

“That’s what makes it fun!” She says cheerily. “Go ahead, pick!”

You take a look at all the names. Wrestling is scripted, so it doesn’t really matter who you fight, right? Although if you’re already fighting tonight, that’s not much time to learn choreography… anyways, you better pick someone quick.

Who will be your first opponent?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)