More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mally01 mally01

What does Happens?

You decide.

Christina Hewson was being her usual bitchy self scolding her PA Diana Knott for being late with the reports. She called her into her office and told her to kneel. Christina then made Diana crawl over and kicked off her high heels from her nylon-clad feet and ordered Diana to start smelling them then she pushed them against Diana's mouth and nose. Diana nearly heaved as the sweaty aroma filled her nostrils Christina's toes her mouth open and the nylon toe entered her mouth pushing Diana's tongue down. "This will teach you to bring the reports when I say and when I need them you silly bitch." Christina pulled her feet away and ordered Diana to our her shoes back on her feet. She then dismissed Diana and went back to reading her emails and visiting her favourite lesbian domination site. She was watching a video now and using her fingers to excite her pussy biting her tongue to stifle her moans as she finally got herself off. After her orgasm, she went to the restroom in her office and cleaned herself up then headed out of the office scowling at Diana and went home to her mansion.

Diana finished up her work and took the reports into Christina's office and placed them on her desk and noticed that her boss had left her computer signed in. She went through her browser history and found several videos of lesbian domination and one titled Intrigued her. It was called Secretary. She opened the file and the video loaded and she started to watch the video smiling. She went to her desk and found a thumb drive and plugged it into the slot and downloaded Christina's browser history then taking the thumb drive she left Christina's office and shut the door before opening it again and running back to shut down Christina's computer. She then turned off the lights and closed her door collecting her purse from her desk and heading down to her car. On the drive home, she contemplated how she could use this information because she realised one thing the woman in the video being dominated was the high and mighty Christina Hewson.

You get to decide.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)