More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Argusx Argusx

What should I change?

You decide you'd think better with a full stomach.

You decide to head to the cafeteria and think it over. The trip there takes a few minutes, but Is refreshingly uneventful. After grabbing a tray of food and sitting down, you decide to people watch. You see a few people you know, but no one that would really qualify as a friend. You idly think, "I'd be nice to be more popular, especially with the ladies" and decide to go for it, typing "All women in this room like me and will go out of their way to please me" And hit enter. You start eating when Emily Duran, the cheerleader walks by. Wearing the bare minimum to still be considered decent, the slim blonde had barely covered large breast on her considerably toned frame wearing her cheerleader outfit and a lacy bra designed for bounce over support. She looked her typical condescending self... hot and indifferent towards you... the perfect test. You called out, "Hey Emily, come sit down over here." She stopped and immediately came over smiling. She sat and said in a bubbly voice, "Hey Scotty! Why you eating alone? Let me get the rest of the bitches over here." Before you could say anything, she stood up and waved over the entire cheerleading squad and you were overwhelmed with hot babes. Things were going good. You are enjoying your harem as a new girl caught your eye: a volleyball player who must be new, since you haven't seen her around at all and would remember a 6 and a half foot amazon. She notices you looking and comes to sit down across from you. Tell Emily to scoot over and tell the new girl to come sit next to you. Emily obliges but is obviously not happy. The new girl introduces herself as Tanya and you introduce yourself as well. Tanya's purrs, "you like what you see? Why dont we ditch the pep squad?" You nod and start to pack up, when you notice the click clack of keys.... Emily just finished entering something on the keyboard....

As she hits enter, what changes?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)