More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NTemz730 NTemz730

What do you do first?

You decide to take a swim and clear your head

You decide the best course of action is to take a while to think and clear your head. You look out into the ocean and see the clear crystal waters and think the best course is to take a refeshing swim, as it is rather hot out on this island.

You wade out into the water. It feels cool and...kind of tingly on your feet but you think nothing of it as you adjust your swimshorts and shirt and dive in. It feels so nice and cool and at first you don't notice anything wrong at all. But after a few minutes you notice your feet have shrunk a little into a pair of petite little tootsies and your chest and crotch are both starting to tingle as well... You feel your face and notice your skin is softening and becoming more feminine. "no! No no no! Shit!" You say as you get out of the water fast and sit on a rock, but it's too late. Your body is already changing. Your chest fills out your shirt, which in turn transforms into a bikini top, making it bulge a little as your new breasts form. You feel your cock disappearing and becoming a tight, ready to fuck, vagina. Your hair cascades down your shoulders and turns into a unkempt mane of beautiful red hair. Even your shorts change, shrinking down into a nice tight fitting bikini bottom that perfectly shows off your new perfect ass. You take a moment to look over your new body... You look good!

https://45surf.smugmug.com/Other/PRETTY-Ginger-Redhead-Bikini/i-CBTKcxn/A

You take a look around you and slowly get up. You suddenly feel very horny in your new pussy and wish a man would come to the island to fill you up! Occasionally an "unlucky" sailor would wash ashore and see you. Almost immediately you would fuck their brains out and suck their dicks off, literally! You stay on the beach to lure men to their "Doom"

You fell for the water trap and this is your fate: Turned into a horny redheaded siren

https://45surf.smugmug.com/Other/PRETTY-Ginger-Redhead-Bikini/i-qBhwWnS/A

THE END!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)