More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Braids Braids

What do you do first?

You decide to relax at the Pool

After quickly unpacking your things, you decide it’s time to really enjoy this vacation and the way you see it, there could be no better way to start then by hitting the pool and admiring the surroundings. You quickly get changed and make your way down to the pool area. You take a look around and quickly feel your swimming trunks become suddenly uncomfortably tight. There are many attractive ladies in quite revealing swimsuits about the place, sitting at poolside, swimming, sunbathing. You smile knowing this is going to be one amazing vacation. You look over and see a pair of enticing blondes just emerging from the water, athletically built with toned legs and decent breasts. You take a look at their single piece swimsuits and see both of them have a rather nice sized bulge down below. As they grab for towels to dry themselves off, you watch eagerly. They begin to run the towel over each other and you watch as one begins to get a throbbing erection, forcing an impressive tent in her already tight swimsuit. Just as you think you’ve found the perfect company for the afternoon, you look over and see another sexy lady, this one a voluptuous redhead with perfectly round double-d breasts who was sunbathing nearby. Her impressive tits were so large, they couldn’t properly fit into the tiny string bikini she chose to wear. She had been massaging them with oil or suntan lotion, you weren’t sure which. but those weren’t what drew your attention. As the girls you were admiring strolled past her, she abandoned her breasts and grabbed the massive 10 in piece of meat between her legs and began oiling it up. You watch as it rose up with her touch, her eyes glued to the pair of assess you had just been admiring yourself. Torn between the two prospects, you didn’t at all notice the petite thing that had come up to you.

“Excuse me Sir.”

Pulling your gaze away from the redhead with the monster cock, you turn to address the cute little . . . Pool boy? Pool girl? Either way- the cute little thing that had come up to you. She was a small, slim trap with no breasts to speak of but her perky nipples stuck out from her shirt, a skimpy white cut off T that showed her midriff with Hotel T Pool Aid stamped on it with a name tag that read Stacy. She was wearing what couldn’t really be considered shorts, nothing more than pink boishorts. You can see a modest erection underneath them as she notices your own pressing issue in your trunks.

“Is there anything I can do for you Sir? As a Pool Aid, I’m here to attend Any of your personal needs, compliments of the Hotel.”

Your overwhelmed by all the amazing company your surrounded by, what or who will you do first?

So, which one will you approach first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)