More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Argusx Argusx

What should I change?

You decide to make the laptop yours and head to your friend James'!

You type, "Michelle has no memory of this computer." And press enter. You pack it up and text your buddy James "heading over to your place, got an epic surprise." You head over to James' place and knock on the door. A moment later he answers and you exchange "heys". You pull out the laptop and explain it as best you can. He rolls his eyes, "didn't take you for a stoner, but you're obviously on something, bro." You confidently object, "is Jessy here?" He raises an eyebrow, "yes.... why?" You start typing, "you always said Jessy could be a bit taller and you complained once that her sister got the family boobs right?" You finish typing, "if I'm full of shit nothing happens, but if I'm not you get free upgrades. You got nothing to lose." You face the screen towards him, showing the text you typed, "Jessy is 5'9" and has DD cup breasts" he rolls his eyes and presses enter.

After a few minutes, James decids to text Jessy to come down stairs and you hear footsteps. When she started walking down the stairs, it was hard not to stare. She used to be 5'3" on a good day, with an incredibly thin figure. She was fit and slender, but before, she only had B cup breasts. They worked on her, but now, she looks like model. Blessed with all the slenderness of before with huge tits to boot. She was always popular with long blonde hair and tan skin... she was a classic California girl. She was wearing a long t-shirt and panties, which would have concealed everything prior to your changes, but now it revealed most of her tan stomach as her breasts pushed the fabric out. Jessy walked over to James, as the latter stared and sat in his lap. He made an audible "oof" sound and her breast pushed into his face. She giggled, "oh dont be such a baby, sit up straight and you won't be squished." Then she noticed that he was sitting up straight. She started to wake up a bit more and stood looking down, "babe... what's going on? Things feel weird." She cups her own breasts "these are definitely not normal....." James panicked, I mean, you couldn't blame him. He's a 5'10 skinny guy of average build. He didn't like confrontation and he felt lucky to land Jessy before the augments. He pointed to the laptop, "Scott brought this crazy world changing laptop and wanted to prove it worked. I'm sorry, he typed it and I pressed enter. I thought he was crazy!" She pouted her lips, "and you didnt think I'd want to play as well? " she squeezed her boobs, "wait till Rachel sees these! Guess I'm the bigger sister now." She leans in towards the laptop, "it's not fair you got to make a change..." she purred, "can I make a change to, Scott? Its only fair..." she was looking at you with with he hands on her legs, swiveling her shoulders.... it made her tits away seductively. You couldn't help but notice, her nipples were perked up, even though it didn't seem that cold in here. You start to say, "maybe I should just keep it....", but you barely start your exhale when James passes her the laptop with a "sure thing, babe. This will be a blast!" She gives him a smile, "thanks, sweetie!" And starts typing away and clicks enter......

Jessy's changes kick in.....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)