More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Braids Braids

What do you do first?

You decide to head up to your luxery suite.

While you want to just jump in and have all of the fun right away, you need to properly prepare yourself for the incredible first day of fun. You follow the bellhop up to your room, which is at the very top of one of the 3 massive towers of the main resort building. He goes ahead of you and notices that you've brought quite a lot of luggage for your stay. You mention that you plan on staying for a good long while as he loads your many suitcases onto a large trolley. You follow him into the elevator and see that it works by color coated keycards. The bellhop goes to look at your luggage to see what floor but you beat him to is by pulling out your card out of your suit pocket. It's bright pink with a tiara on it and as you swipe it the recorded voice tells you it's headed for the luxury princess suites. As you pocket the card, the bellhop raises his eyebrows and you give him a small smile. The ride is in silence until you reach the top section of the hotel. You both get out and go down the hall as you look at your room number. You pass several gorgeous ladies and they all seem to give you at least a once over.

The bellhop shows you to your door, a rather lavish redwood oak set of double doors and he unlocks it, gesturing for you to enter first. You bat an eye at him and step through into your home for the next 3 weeks.

It's the highest level of luxury accommodation they have, a massive spacious suite with plenty of furniture and finery, including your own hot tub, television, your own private computer, a kingsize bed, deluxe shower and much more. Everything in your room is either bright pink or white and you can only look around and smile like a giddy schoolgirl as you take in your surroundings, knowing it was all yours. The bellhop unloads all of your luggage and you give him a generous tip along with your cell number. He notices and gives you a little smirk before taking his leave.

As amazing as the place is, you are here to have serious fun and that takes serious preparation. You strip out of your suit faster then superman, race to the shower and quickly refesh yourself. You feel clean and ready as you step out of the shower, drying off but not bothering to wear a towel as you go to your things. You unpack most of your clothes and lay several choice outfit on the bed, wondering what you were going to wear for day 1.

You were just under 30, in decent shape for a male but for the next 3 weeks, you were going to be what ever you were in the mood for. You scrutinize your outfits s you consider what you'll be doing first.

What will your debut outfit be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)