More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by a.e.mouse a.e.mouse

Where will you go?

You decide to go dancing, it's a club after all!

You decide the best course of action is to make your way to the dance floor. Not that you're much of a dancer, but that's the whole point of a club, right?

The dance floor seems to be in the middle of the room, and after pushing your way through some sweaty bodies, you arrive. It's bigger than you expected, and more crowded with people than you'd normally be comfortable with. You start to sweat, getting embarrassed. What are you doing here? You can't dance, you can't even talk to girls! This is a disaster.

You're about to turn around and head for the door when a fast moving object catches your eyes. It's a dancer, a _really good _dancer. She makes the club feel alive, everyone seems to be encapsulated by her movements. You're too busy staring at her to realize she's looking at you, too.

You immediately blush and look away, certain that it's a mistake, but when you slyly glance back over, she's still looking at you. Her lips part and she flashes you with a dazzlingly bright smile, sending shivers down your spine and butterflies into your stomach.

You have to approach her, but how?

How do you approach the dancer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)