More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Glord Glord

Who do you decide to clone?

You decide to clone yourself.

Summoning up the courage you pluck a strange of hair off your head and place it onto the lens of the contraption.Switching the button on you do not alter any of the features of the lone and slowly step back.wild eyed and heart pounding you watch as the machine slowly "whirrs" into life. light bulbs flicker and you wait with fingers crossed . you suddenly realize how long 10 minutes can be luckily however it was within those minutes your girlfriend Leah comes home.Her jaw drops as she excitedly rushes over to hold your hand.

"i cant believe this is happening John!,finally our dreams realized."

you just nod nervously and give a weak smile.Her beauty comforts you in the moment.After a while the machines stops humming,the door on the side opens and out pours smoke and steam.A few seconds pass a version of yourself walks out wide eyed and confused.You smile and go shake the hand of your double.The cone is naked and apparently cant speak.surveying the room his eyes linger on Leah.Your too excited over the clone you fail to see the look of interest cross her face as she watches the both of you.you record all you need to an a few hours pass and the clone fades away.Fame and fortune are around the corner!

Bed time.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)