More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by maguppy puppy maguppy puppy

What do I do?

You decide to change into your trunks.

As you head back to your bedroom, you decide to change into your trunks and check out the dock. A quick dip in the water might substitue for a shower and it will give you a chance to scope out the girls on the shore.

In your bedroom, you yank off your boxers and throw them into the hamper. As you turn to the dresser to grab your trunks, you here muffled giggling.

The bedroom door swung open, and a blonde with big tits in a bikini stumbled into the room, pulling some guy behind her in tow. She was obviously drunk and didn't realize that the room was already occupied until she had already entered.

"Oop!" she said between giggles, "Sorry, we didn't realize the room was..." She stopped in midsentence as her eyes found your huge cock.

You were a fairly muscular guy but your most impressive feature was usually hidden in your shorts. You had a large cock, even when soft, and today's warm weather and morning wood had caused it to look very large at the moment.

"Oh my," she said as she raised her hand to her mouth.

The guy behind her looked to see what had stopped her and turned pale at the sight of your huge cock. "Sorry, dude," he said as he quickly pulled the staring girl out of the room, "We'll find another room."

You shake your head and laugh. Most likely the drunken couple wouldn't even remember what just happened tomorrow. The blonde was cute though...

You pull on your baggy trunks and open the bedroom door. You make your way through the house and see several very hot ladies in the house. You go out the back door and head down to the dock.

What happens down at the dock?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)