More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Argusx Argusx

What should I change?

You decide it'd be fun to spy on her!

You type in "Scott is 1 inch tall for 6 hours" but before you enter it, you add some lines to hide your actions. Your view plummets and you realize, 1 inch was a lot smaller than you realized. Luckily, you'll grow back in 6 hours. You run as fast as you can to get to the bathroom to watch Michelle shower. Before you get to the door you hear her finish up. Guess you are slower than you thought.... The door to the bathroom swings open and you see steam waft out and you feel the ground thump as a huge leg steps out followed by a glistening, titanic female form. Its obvious that its Michelle, but shes so fucking huge! She narrowly avoids stepping on you, as her building sized ass passes over you and she thumps to the laptop table and shuts the laptop. You hear a booming voice , "yeah, I'm telling you, bring the girls over, we will have the best night, trust me." She hangs up and walks back to her room, but stops as she notices your door open. "Scott? Are you still here?" You freeze, unsure what's happening, as she shrugs and goes to her room. You follow, hoping you can still have fun before your time is up. As you approach the door, you hesitate...

what happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)