More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NTemz730 NTemz730

What do you do first?

You decice to wait it out, the sign is obviously a joke.

You scoff at the sign. Obviously some joke a former castaway or a native left to frighten people or just for a laugh. You walk around for a bit before finding some rocks to build a small shelter and await rescue.

Day 1: You discover some fruits on a near by tree to sustain you. They are plentiful and oddly seem to keep regrowing with each passing day. They are bitter but they serve as a decent enough meal.

Day 2: You start to feel a little light headed but pass It off as nothing more than the sea air getting to you. You do seem to have trouble recalling a few things hear and there but again, pass it off as nothing more than the sea air taking it's toll. You hope a rescue party comes looking for you soon however...

Day 3: You barely notice your hair has turned a little blonde. Maybe it's just getting sun bleached from being out in the sun for so long. Curiously your skin doesn't seem to be tanning much and instead seems to be slowly turning porcelain white... YOu choose to think this is because you spend a lot of your time in your rock shelter...

Day 4: You are starting to get giggly. Everything is funny to you. Your hair is getting longer and you swear you are skinnier than you were despite your nice healthy diet of fruits. Hehe Fruit is a funny word, you giggle to yourself.

Day 5: God you feel sexy. You don't know why but today you decide to go for a nice strut down the beach. Maybe you'll get lucky and meet a hot guy... no no girl! You like girls!... Right?

Day 6: Your chest is definatly heavier...but than, it always has been right? YYou can't seem to remember... In fact you've always had breasts, right? God why can't you remember anything? You've also noticed your lips feel softer and for some reason you crave to have them wrapped around a nice plump juicy.... FRUIT! You need fruit! You pick up one of your fruits and start sucking on it....long....and hard... God your getting horny... your hand slowly goes down to your shorts, which have shrunk to a nice fitting bikini bottom, it just feels right, like, ya know? You start rubbing your slit a little... Didn't their used to be a penis here? Oh well who cares! You suck the fruit more and slowly finger yourself more but are careful not to orgasem.

Day 7: Congradulations! Your transformation is, like, complete or whatever. You look in the reflection of the clear ocean. You are, like, The most gorgeous thing EVER! You are now a beautiful Blonde with nice perky breasts, cascading shoulder length hair and you are horny as fuck! GOD you need a hot guy to come to this beach right now and fuck your brains out!! You pout with your nice plump lips for a moment when you hear a bout in the distance. Like, Oh my God Yes! It's being piloted by three really hot guys! You wave out to them and they speed towards you! Before long all three are on you, all three of your holes filled with cock as you moan, suck and fuck, one in your mouth, one in your pussy and one in your tight ass! All 3 men cum in you at once and you too erupt in a powerful orgasm, the best you ever had in your life. You open your eyes slowly and see three beautiful women in their place. The 4 of you all giggle and become the best of friends! FUcking eachother and any guy who comes to your island. The orgy never ends!

You waited too long to try to escape and this is your fate: A hot Blonde Beach Bimbo [https://i.pinimg.com/736x/c2/89/02/c28902d34f0033990c965693ce9f2bef.jpg

Like, THE END!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)