More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by keron keron

What's your opening line to Maria?

You create an opportunity

You notice the man standing next to Maria Menounos' left is holding a full glass of beer while chatting with someone else. Very carefully, you sneak up behind them, and nudge the man's arm, causing him to spill most of his beer onto Maria. You quickly slink over to her right side, while the man looks in the wrong direction for the culprit.

"AH! Why did you do that?!? You clumsy idiot!" Maria exclaims in surprise. Her tight, blue, strapless dress, which stops just above her knee is mostly drenched in beer now.

The man stutters an apology, but she is having none of it. She waves him off, motioning him to get away from her.

Seizing your opportunity, you grab a few napkins and hand them to Maria.

She grabs the napkins out of your hand, dabbing her dress all over. After a few seconds, she looks up at you, "Thank you by the way. Some people are such idiots. Look at me, my dress is ruined and so is this night."

"If you don't mind me saying, you're still the best looking woman at this party, wet dress or not," you say with a smile.

Maria giggles, "Aw, aren't you a darling. Well, I need to go dry up. Even my heels are soaked in beer thanks to that klutz."

It was true. The beer had now flowed down her taunt and long legs to her black high heels.

"Oh, let me help you find a bathroom," you offer your hand.

"Yes, that would be nice!" she replies, as she slips off her shoes, holding them in her other hand.

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)