More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bastian bastian

Do You Want To Join The Rebel Alliance Or Empire?

You choose to join the super powerful empire.

Thinking of the potential rewards of being a member of the Empire you book passage on the nearest flight to the Empire's main recruiting center on Couresant. There you enlist as a lowly storm trooper fighting to maintain order in the galaxy. You are assigned to a small empirial outpost on Nessant 3 and while enjoyable at first your job leaves very little room for advancment. After being stationed for nearly a month you decide to request a transfer to a more active area. As you sit in your room composing your letter you hear a loud BOOM outside and the alarm sounds. A mechanical voice sounds "Rebel attack!" over the intercom and you can here panicked screams in the halways. 'This is your chance' you think to yourself as you don your helmet and blaster. You rush out into the hall and look right and left. To the left you hear blaster fire and see a wounded storm trooper in the corner, it looks to be Selia, an Andorian girl you have had your eyes on for some time. To the right is the internal defence controls, if you can just get to those the rebels wont have a chance.

Do you go right or left?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)