More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by keupajer keupajer

Engage her?

You chase her

Her unexpected presence startled you and you get into fighting stance instinctively; one leg behind the other, both hands up forming fists. You are no pro but have always been able to hold your own in a fight, at least against other girls. Ninja girl starts running towards you.

Not realizing you are blocking the only door in the room, and that she is just trying to escape, you get ready to counter attack. As she gets within your reach you launch a perfect roundhouse kick against her tiny body, but she drops to the ground and slides under your leg. Just as she disappears from your sight under your leg, you feel a solid pound to your pussy. You spin around and see her running into the main room of the gym; she is holding two shiny wood sticks joint by a light metal chain. She just hid your womanhood with a nunchaku.

You bite your teeth and fight through the pain before following her. This tiny bitch is getting her ass kicked for that. You follow her, but before you get to the main room, she is gone. You know, she cannot have gotten all the way to the gym exit even with the short head start she has. So she must be hiding somewhere in here.

You go from exercise machine to exercise machine, but you cannot find the tiny ninja. You finally get to the part of the room, which has the only windows in the gym and the fitness bikes. The windows are rather big and they extend from the ground to about a head above you. This is also why you normally avoid this part of the gym, otherwise it would be impossible to evade detection for long.

Suddenly your hot pants are pulled down to your angels as ninja girl slips by you and takes cover behind a fitness bike. You quickly jump out of your hot pants, in order to avoid stumbling over them. You launch another kick right at ninja girls face, but she dodges it and your foot gets stuck in the handlebar of the fitness bike. She rolls under your leg and hits your now naked pussy with her nunchaku. She then runs towards the room you caught her in a few moments ago.

Before you can recover from the pain and free your foot from the bikes handle, you see a flash of light. Two teenage boys with acne in their faces are standing right outside the window, their jaws have dropped and their mouths are right open. You know that this probably is the first time they have seen a pussy in real life, and one of them has a phone in his hand. The flash was from the blitz of the phones camera. These teenage boys has not only seen your wide spread and fully exposes feminine pride, they also have a picture to show their friends.

Your pride is more hurt than you pussy after this embarrassment.

Fight her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)