More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Well? Are you?

You bet your Entire Flash Memorabilia Collection He is!

John was speeding around the Battlefield Getting people to Safety when he saw the Flash get struck Down by Professor Zoom. Reacting without hesitation he rushed to attack Zoom, he quickly sweept his feet out from under him and Began a Speedy Battle.

''Your Wasting your time training with this Looser, don't you want to make it to the big Leagues Golden Rod?'' Asks Zoom in a taunting way. ''Of course I do! Just not your way!'' Says John as he punches Zoom away with Superhuman Strength, but then his lackeys show up.

Even though he is Surrounded by Too many Opponents John refuses to give up and Begins to charge up his Anti-Matter Projection Powers to destroy them. Only for the Boy Wonder, Wonder Girl, Red Robin, Aqualad, Tigress, Kid Flash, Batgirl, Raven, Starfire, Static, Beast Boy, Blue Beatle, Miss Martian and Superboy to arrive at the last second. ''Took you guys Long enough, Getying slower in your old age Impulse?'' Asks John. ''Look who's Talking Golden Rod, I'm not an overbearing Fuss pot, I'm the Crash-Meister!'' Says The New KF.

''I see you boys started the Fun Without Me. Hey Babe.'' Says Zatanna as she arrives and gives John a kiss. ''As always you smell of Strawberries, but taste of Grapefruit, and not just up stairs.'' Says John with a flirtatious smirk. ''Hey can you two do this later? We need help here.'' Says Batgirl.

''Ready Babe?'' Asks Zatanna. ''Ready.'' Replies John.

Post Battle?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)