More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoganSenpai00 LoganSenpai00

Which universe do you get transported to?

You awake in the DC universe

You groan as you wake up and look around. You see that you're in some dark alleyway. You stand up and shake the dirt and muck off of your clothes as you gain your bearings. You then exit the alleyway and look around seeing the dark, brooding atmosphere of wherever you are. 'Yep, I'm definitely in Gotham City.' You think to yourself. You walk around the streets of Gotham wondering what to do now since you're in a completely different world. As you're walking around, you hear police sirens nearby before about five police cars go speeding by, most likely responding to a robbery. You then hear your stomach rumble. "Damn. I hadn't eaten anything since this afternoon." You say to yourself. You feel your back pocket and then sigh in relief as you still have your wallet with you. You open your wallet and find that you have almost four hundred dollars in it, remembering that you got paid recently and putting the current amount in your wallet and the rest of it in the bank in your world before getting sucked into the portal. You put your wallet back in your pocket for safe keeping. You wander around Gotham until you see a nice looking restaurant nearby. You enter the restaurant and get a table for yourself before eating and enjoying your meal. After finishing your food, you sigh with happiness before getting up and leaving some money to pay for your meal. After exiting the restaurant, you see a large mansion nearby and knowing that it is Bruce Wayne's aka Batman's, you make your way to the huge building to see if Batman can help you find a way to get back to your world. You eventually reach the mansion and knock on the door. Not long after, a butler who you remember as Alfred Pennyworth, Bruce's loyal butler. "Yes. Can I help you?" he asks you as he raises his eyebrow. "Yeah, can I speak to Bruce Wayne please?" He stares at you wondering what you want for a few seconds before nodding and letting you in. "Right this way." he says as he leads you to this lounge room where you see Bruce sitting on a comfy looking chair and reading a newspaper. "Mr. Wayne, this young man wants to talk with you." Bruce sets down his paper. "Alright. Thanks Alfred." he says as Alfred nods and leaves the room. "So what can I do for you?" He asks you. You sigh as he sits there waiting for you to respond. "I need your help. I'm...not from this universe." He then gets a serious look on his face as he scans you. "Okay, follow me. You don't seem to be lying so tell me everything." Bruce says as he leads you down to the Bat Cave. Once you both reach the Bat Cave, you tell him everything that happened. How you are the only person in your world who has powers but you don't tell him what your powers are exactly because that would make things awkward. You also tell him how you arrived to this universe and how you want to get back to your world. "I see. I believe you but we don't have the technology to send you back home so looks like our stuck here in our universe. I'll take you to the Justice League headquarters so you can tell them what you told me. They won't attack you once I send them a message about you being a friend." He tells you as you step on the teleporter pad and watch as he activates it. You then are transported to the Justice League headquarters.

Who do you see when you arrive at the Justice League HQ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)