More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 56 by goddamusername goddamusername

Karen returns with the laptop. "Scoot over for me babe?" she asks.

You ask her to suck you off while you look at the pictures

You suddenly get a hot idea and ask her, "Babe, how about I get to look at the pictures while you satisfy me with your mouth and pussy?"

"You want to use me like a fleshlight while you jerk off to my pictures?" You think that you pissed her off and are beginning to apologize when she cuts in, "Fuck that sounds fucking hot! Being treated like a proper slut while you get to see what a good hole I was."

"Imagine you're auditioning for a position as my private slut," you tell her, getting into the mood. "I get to browse your portfolio," you glance at the laptop, "while you give me a practical demonstration."

Karen places the laptop on the table and invites you to sit on the chair. Then she crawls into the foot space underneath the table and kneels demurely below you. Taking your stiff cock in her hands, she rubs it gently all over her face as your precum coats her skin with a sticky, sexy sheen.

"Any specific requests?" she murmurs, her tongue flicking quick little strokes along your balls and the base of your shaft.

"I want to see you getting assfucked," you reply.

"There's loads of assfucking in here, from both guys and girls. Anything specific?"

You reply:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)