More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fembroi fembroi

What path will you choose, in the cold world of Shinobi?

You are the Younger Brother of Hinata & Hanabi Hyuuga.

You walked down the main path on the Hyuuga Clan estate. You noticed many women on your way, being sure to send you a smile as you pass. You were a desired figure on the estate, and male too. It was rare for males to arise in any clan as of late. Due to this, only you, your cousin Neji and father were male in the entire estate. None of you minded that though... it had it's perks. The kunoichi of the day were curvy, soft, but powerful. Men were almost seen as an commodity.

That may seem, good, maybe? But it wasn't... a lot of the time you felt like you weren't taken seriously because of it.

It was... hard to explain.

"Ah, look who it is." You notice Hanabi in the kitchen. She was one of your older sisters, in fact, the most annoying of the two. Not that Hinata was really annoying at all compared. You walk by only for Hanabi to trip you slightly with her leg. You stumble as she giggles mischeviously.

"Watch your step..." She says as you look to her dully and she gasps, "Ew, are you looking at my body?" She says teasingly.

How do you respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)