More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Studio2 Studio2

What's next?

You are taken away

Your head spins in stunned silence as the female guards grab your wrists and cuff them behind your back. You stagger awkwardly on your high heels as you are led from the court, perhaps wearing these stripper shoes wasn’t too wise!

As you are led down the dark corridor the guards gossip about your sentence “wow, I’ve never heard of a girl getting 50 stokes before” says one “I know, you must have really upset her missy!” You shudder at the guards gossip. Butterflies swirl in your stomach, you feel the need to urinate, you start to worry about pissing yourself during the caning! The guards continue to gossip as you approach the door marked “punishment room 1” “I gave a young man 50 strokes last week, poor lad’s arse was bleeding and he was begging for his mummy by the end!” The other guard laughed “yeah, the boys are always the big cry babies!”

You are pushed gently but firmly into the room. You gasp at the sight of the frame, you stare at the leather straps that hang from the cruel looking device. Suddenly a clothes basket is slid in front of you whilst the other guard removes your cuffs. “Miss Doe remove your clothes and put them in this basket please”

Your hands are shaking you struggle to find the zipper on the back of your dress, you regret your choice of clothing. The guard who removed your cuffs unzips your dress and helps it from your shoulders, she carefully unfastens your bra strap she whispers to you “good girl John you do the rest” you nod and place your dress and your bra in the basket and finally you slide your panties down your legs. “Put your hands on your head” orders the first guard.

You stand naked in front of the two female guards. One is around 25 years old, slim with firm pert breasts that strain against her blue uniform. She has long jet black hair, she has a slight hint of eye shadow giving her a emo look. The other guard is a blonde, her curly hair makes her look friendlier than the first guard, she holds a clipboard and begins to read

John Doe you have been sentenced to 50 strokes of the cane to be administered on your bare buttocks. Due to the severity of the punishment I have to ask you a series of questions”

You gulp and await the list:

“Do you have any medical conditions”

“No Miss”

“Do you believe you may be pregnant?”

“No Miss”

“When was your last period?”

“Er.. a week and a half ago Miss”

“When did you last have sexual intercourse?”

“3 days ago Miss”

“Was that with a man or a woman?”

“A man Miss”

“Did you have anal sex with him?”

“No Miss”

The blonde guard presses a stethoscope to each of your breasts and listens carefully to your racing heartbeat. She nods to the other guard..

“Very well Miss Doe I declare you sufficiently healthy to withstand the prescribed punishment, approach the frame”

You nervously walk towards the frame you are shaking and feel wetness in your pussy.

This is it!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)