More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by street0 street0

How do you react to her attempted arson?

You are provoked further

The hot arsonist ignores your hand on her wrist and lunges for the outlet, plugging in the sabotaged lamp. It starts smoking momentarily, and then the power to the entire dorm is knocked out. The usual background noise grinds to a halt, and an eerie silence falls on the building.

"What the fuck?" you exclaim, still holding her by the wrist.

She ignores you, tossing her head back and inhaling deeply of the smoke. Her other hand dives under her black skirt and she starts frigging herself furiously. Her red lips part and she moans "oh, fuck yes..."

"What's the fuck is wrong with you?" you demand, shaking her.

She opens her eyes, breathing deeply. Her hand is still buried underneath her skirt. She bares her teeth and spits in your face.

You backhand her across the face. Your hand stings, but the impact of it on her smooth skin feels good.

"Oh, yeah?" she turns her head back, biting her lip and smirking wickedly, "What else you got, straight boy?"

Do you give her what she has coming? Or do you contact authorities?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)