More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by recklessagain recklessagain

How do you respond?

You are offended

Your eyes narrow. "What is your name?"

"Jeffrey, Ma'am." His eyes still haven't diverted from yours, but his voice shakes a little after your harsh response.

Your voice is cold as ice when you reply, "And tell me, Jeffrey...What have you done to earn yourself a place in my whipping courtyard?"

Jeffrey shakes his head. "Nothing, Ma'am. Two of the horses went missing. My owner thinks I took 'em, but I wouldn't. I'm no thief. Honest, I wo-" He stops talking when he notices you chuckling. The executioner, too, is hiding a smile.

"Innocent, eh? Do know how often I hear that excuse from where I sit, Jeffrey?"

"It's true, Ma'am. I don't know how to make you believe me." Jeffrey finally breaks eye contact, turning to face the whipping post. It is at this point you realize. This man isn't merely ignorant of his fate. He knows exactly what awaits him at the post. Nearly a dozen long, light red scars stretch across his back, barely visible through the tears in his clothing. Jeffrey has been beaten before.

You can't help but feel a tingling sensation between your legs at the thought of seeing Jeffrey tied up and whipped. You motion to the executioner who then leads Jeffrey to the post.

How should Jeffrey be prepared?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)