More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JumpMyBones JumpMyBones

You are a contestant. Are you male or female?

You are an internet viewer

You receive an email with a link it in. You tap the link on your touch screen and learn that an anonymous person has purchased you something called a "Season Ticket". There is no other information, only another link. You tap the link and arrive as an anonymous looking web page.

A question flashes on the screen: "Are you 18 years of age or older?"

You tap "yes".

Another question replaces the first: "Are you currently in a setting in which explicit sexual images and/or activities would be inappropriate, illegal, or embarrassing?"

You're in your bedroom, so you tap "no".

A final question appears: "Are you ready for the time of your life?"

You click "OMG YES!!"

A man with the look of a 1970s game show host appears and calls out, "Welcome, ladies and gentlemen... ! ...to another episode of ... SEX...! SURVIVOR!"

Even though it is the hottest program on the internet and is talked about almost every day on television and radio, you have never heard of the game.

As you watch, the man -- this Art Timms -- begins explaining the game an introducing men and woman -- all beautiful and sexy -- who are dressed in tight and/or skimpy clothing.

Just about the time you begin to realize that this is going to be a LIVE SEX SHOW, two new contestants rush out onto the stage and...

You know one of them ... very well!

Are you freaking out...? Or getting hard or wet (male or female respectively)?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)