More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ynyn ynyn

How do you reply?

You agree to sit with Doe

“Sure!” you say and sit beside Doe on the couch.

She twirls her black hair in her fingers and slowly slides up closer to you.

“Too bad you had to take your girl home so soon, John,” she says.

“Yeah, what can you do?” you reply casually, stealing glances at Doe's body out of the corner of your eye.

“So, how mad was she about dinner?” she asked and brushed her hand on your leg.

You turn to face her and Doe is looking right into your eyes like she did earlier. Feeling your face start to turn red, you struggle for a response.

“Uhh, she was a little upset, but I think it’s okay now,” you tell her, as she continues to slide her hand up and down your thigh.

Trying to do the right thing, you move her hand away and tell her that you are going to go to bed. Rising from the couch, you start to head to your bedroom.

“Well, what do you think Mary will say when she finds out that you tried to have your way with me tonight?”

You stop in your tracks and look at Doe as she continues talking without waiting for your reply.

“Or, what will your parents say about you trying to yourself on me, or my dad, you know he is a deputy, don't you, John?”

“What are you talking about?” you ask incredulously. “I never touched you.”

Doe rises from the couch and walks over to you. “That’s not what I’m gonna tell them…unless…” She moves very close to you and lightly caresses your crotch with her hand as she looks deeply into your eyes.

“Unless what? What do you want?” you ask, even as the wheels in your head start to turn.

What does she want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)