More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Krombomich Krombomich

What's next?

You Shake Her Hand

You extend one of your two arm-tentacles until it is close enough for Kuriko to grab on and gently squeeze it like a soapy loofah. A simple handshake makes your cluster of suckers ooze with pre-seminal fluid in her hand. How embarrassing. She pretends not to be bothered as your secretions trickle between her fingers and along her forearm. The skin of the inside of her hand is likely one of the roughest on her otherwise delicate human body, yet still feels like silk to your sensitive pleasure nodes. It takes all of your concentration to restrain yourself from slithering a free tentacle up her leg. After eight long seconds of this unpleasantness, she lets go of your “hand”. Her own hand is now completely slimed and she is hovering it awkwardly to not let it touch her clothes; a smart move considering its unique properties would quickly dissolve the cotton blend.

“Here, you can sit at Kaori’s desk since she will be gone during your stay. Did you get to meet her in your world before you left? She told me she was leaving last night. She was nervous but excited. Are you nervous and excited too?”

You kind of overslept this morning and ended up rushing through the portal. You did not even have a chance to meet your host family before government officials immediately drove you to school to fulfill their part of the exchange. Everything from then on is the school’s responsibility. You should have realized a student exchange program would involve a human transferring to your world. Had you known a human girl was willingly visiting the Sex Demon realm, maybe you wouldn’t have gone through all the trouble of coming here. Then again, there is probably be a long line-up for her back home. Kuriko eventually gives up on an answer and sits down at her desk, which is right in front of Kaori’s... or rather, yours; let’s not kid ourselves, Kaori isn’t coming back.

The cheap chairs have a big opening between the back support and seat. Kuriko’s bubbly rear end, even through the folded skirt, makes a round protrusion in the square slot. How easy it would be to slide down the opening in the small of her back between her tight shirt and slack waistband, then slither down and into her back entrance before she could even yelp. From the thought alone, your juices start dripping down the legs of the chair you are unsteadily standing on. You hold out for an eternity and a half but, whenever you fight yourself too much, your tentacles have a tendency to develop a mind of their own. You are not responsible at all for the one making its way across the floor right now, completely blameless for how it climbs up the chair leg of your front neighbor so nonchalantly adjusting her lovely buttocks in her chair, absolutely uninvolved in how it is wiggling itself inside the loose skirt…

The second your tentacle touches Kuriko’s underwear, a loud alarm makes her and all other students jump up from their chairs. Most of them hurry out of the classroom. You instinctually pull back. A booty trap? Of course, it makes sense that the school installed sophisticated ways to protect their innocent wards. You can only hope that you do not get kicked out before feeling the insides of a human female, especially now that one of them have been leading you on for an hour, shifting her tight buns from side to side in your face, practically begging to be penetrated. Surely the three-strike system is warranted here.

“Did you forget to bring a lunch?” Kuriko interrupts your anxious thoughts. “I can share mine if you want. I like to eat on the roof. It’s nice and quiet. A bit like you, in a way.” She blushes and looks away, embarrassed at her own cheesiness.

With nothing else to do, you follow her to the roof. Clouds have taken over the sky, which makes the outdoors more tolerable than this morning. If the small, winged creatures would stop their repetitive screaming, you could almost be comfortable. You sit down by the fence surrounding the roof. Kuriko tries to feed you rice balls but you do not have a mouth for her to put them in or to answer the millions of questions that she is chaining together. She eventually accepts that you are committed to the strong silent type and starts talking about herself instead. It quickly devolves to uncomfortably personal stuff. She pours her heart out about some girl bullying her, and about her dad being the principal of the school, which makes it harder for her to make friends. She tells you her dad is also too strict to let her meet boys and she’s never even kissed anyone before. Her words are pouring so quickly out of her mouth they start overlapping in your brain and intensify your headache. All these noises… you raise your soggy arm-tentacle to her lips to shut her up and it does have the desired effect: Kuriko is stunned into silence. Then, inexplicably, her breath and pulse quicken. She closes her eyes and purses her lips. She thinks you went in for a kiss. Her first kiss.

You’ve already made a girlfriend on the first day of school and you didn’t her or anything; your mom would be proud. Your father would be disappointed you don’t already have two girls skewered on each of your tentacles by now. Nothing is ever good enough for him.

This is kind of boring, though; you push a little deeper, gently parting the strawberry-chapsticked lips. Kuriko is confident in her pillow-practiced kissing talents and agrees to move the kiss into French territory. Her tongue and what looks like your tongue (actually the ultrasensitive dactylus of your sexual organ) touch. Your precum steadily pools in her mouth and the two submerged muscles begin dancing to a song of slushing, slurping and tiny moans. Kuriko swallows whenever her mouth is too full of what she incorrectly assumes to be saliva. This turns you on and causes you to secrete even more pre-ejaculate. She has kept her eyes closed so far, but that changes when you feint right and pivot left, slipping past her tongue, and plunge your flap into her throat. You stop abruptly at the epiglottis to gauge her reaction. Her breathing intensifies but she’s not fighting back. After a few seconds of ceasefire, she closes her eyes again and begins bobbing her head and lightly munches on your fist-size sucker cluster she interprets as a wider part of your tongue. She is wringing so much lubricant out of your cock head you feel the whole thing could glide down her slippery esophagus with no effort at all. Kuriko is ready for the deep kiss, the kind from the steamy romance section she only dared visit once and then quickly ran out of when she heard someone cough in the library. What an exciting day that was, and this one might beat it.

Your sucker cluster runs across her tongue as you dive into the tight unknown. Kuriko did not expect you to go that deep, but she’s too into it now to stop you. Her panties are getting wet; you can smell the fragrance of aroused chastity and your nine other tentacles will not be able to hold back for long.

Once inside her stomach, you savor the taste of its lining while feeling around for the next opening. It is a good thing your tentacular club doesn’t get wider towards the base like your legs do; Kuriko’s mouth would otherwise be stretched uncomfortably wide at this point and she might change her mind about letting you give her insides a sponge bath. You are navigating the small intestines when she opens her eyes again. This passage is especially tight, and you might be appreciating this part more than her. In the name of love, she tolerates the discomfort. You reassure her by stroking the back of her head with one of your restless legs. Her hair gets sticky with precum as a result. The real reason you’re doing this is to push against the back of her head so that you can jam the last bit of arm inside her mouth. Her face now buried inside your nest of tentacles, all you have to do is stretch a little bit more to breach the colon and then push your large cock head against the puckered exit.

You love the part where the tip of your cock first tickles the outside of the rim. It is like the host suddenly realizes the extent of your supremacy over her body and, in panic mode, her entire digestive system starts massaging your tentacle with convulsions. You don’t have far to go now for your first taste of wet, virgin, human pussy. You took a small 25-foot detour, but you’ve reached your intended destination inside her underwear. Your fat sponge creeps along her taint... Only now, for the first time, does Kuriko actively try to push herself away from you, realizing where you are headed. However, the moment your slimy hand, covered in a mix of both your juices, makes first contact with the pinched slit between her thighs, her arms go weak, her eyes go soft and a gargled moan lets you know her hesitation was unfounded. Her legs open a little more, tentatively inviting you to rest your weary tentacle into her warm, moist, untouched and fertile garden.

Alas! That triggers the alarm again. It is coming in loud from inside the school. Strike two? Kuriko pushes against you and in your distraught, you let her. Like a clown magician, she does all of the work pulling over 5 times her height in cocktacles out of her bowels. Her little human hands squeezing your shaft and the relaxing reverse trip of your sex appendage through her digestive track feels pretty good, so again, you let her.

Kuriko throws up some of your translucent lube with floating grains of rice once the last foot of your spelunker plops out of her mouth. After catching her breath she says: “That bell means we need to go back to class. You don’t want to be late on your first day!” She smiles at you and runs back inside. Her bounces make her underwear flash under her short skirt on some leaps. It already has a hole in the crotch area from its contact with your corrosive jelly when you came oh so close to rounding the base. This opening might come in handy later.

  1. You don’t mind going back to class, but you do want to pick up where you left off. [C]
  2. Kuriko is sweet and good practice but 9 out of 10 tentacles agree: one girlfriend isn’t enough. Explore your options! [C]
  3. Leaving before the main course? In Sex Demon culture, that is considered a dick move. Catch up and grab her! []

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)