More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PlayfulBoss PlayfulBoss

The Little Voice in Jessica's Head Says

You Need To Get To Work, Dummy

“Oh shit! I’m going to be late!”

Jessica threw her dress back on and rushed out the room.

Mr. Jordan stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for his blonde employee. The rhythmic tapping of heels against hardwood announced her arrival. If she were anywhere else, Jessica would have been stopped at least 3 times already for a quick fuck. But inside Mr. Jordan’s mansion, Jessica belonged to her master first and foremost.

“Did you get lost again?”

Jessica blushed at the comment. The flush of red travelled down her face, across her neck, and over her breasts.

Her first day working in the mansion Jessica had found herself unable to navigate the many hallways on the property. One of the maids doing her rounds eventually found Jessica in a guest room. Jessica was curled up in bed, deathly afraid that she was going lose her job, and furiously rubbing her pussy in an attempt to cope with the stress of the situation.

“I’m only kidding. You look gorgeous today.”

Mr. Jordan reached under her skirt and grabbed one of Jessica’s round ass cheeks giving it a reassuring squeeze. The cute blonde squealed in delight and felt her pussy getting wet again. She pushed her butt out to give her master better access between her legs but he broke contact and walked toward the recliner in the center of the room. Without a word, Jessica followed and stood by the overstuffed leather seat while Mr. Jordan turned on the morning news. Projected on the TV, men in suits argued loudly while numbers and symbols Jessica didn’t understand flew across the screen.

Mr. Jordan reached out to touch his blonde plaything again. His fingers explored the soft flesh of her inner thighs and Jessica bent over at the waist in response. Her blue panties came into view as the short dress shifted upward. Jessica rested her head on his lap and looked up at him with her large, blue eyes. His fingers pushed aside the soft cotton fabric between her legs and entered her wet, sensitive hole. Jessica moaned loudly as he fingered her pussy, her mouth rubbing against the cock growing in his pants while she pushed her hips back against the pleasurable intrusion.

Jessica’s eyes remained locked on her master, waiting for orders on what to do next.

What Would Mr. Jordan Like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)