More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by McNeil McNeil

How do you get to school?

You Missed the Bus, so you Walk

You've managed to reach school on time, you are in the same class with your twin sister Laura. Laura sits two rows behind you, after lunch while you are walking down the hallway you see your younger brother Ron and his friends, one of Ron's friend Jack placed his hand on Ron's ass giving it gentle squeeze and his other friend Ryan standing close to him and kissing on his lips, you think in your head 'Gay' and turn your head right.

On the hall across you find your younger sister Siri, Ron's twin who is in the same class with Ron, surrounded by boys. The boys placed their hands all over her shoulders, boobs and ass... one random guy passing by just gave a casual tap on her ass and she replied with a smile. you think in your head 'Slut' and turn your head again.

"Who?" asks Laura, comes walking towards you from dinning hall after finishing lunch.

"Who.. What?" you ask.

"I couldn't hear the name, you were calling her cum slut.., whom did you think of today morning, in the bathroom?" she asks casually.

"Oh.. Kendra Lust" you said smiling.

" I thought you were jerking off for Mom..", she said looking across the hall at Siri," Looking at our sister/High school slut ?"

" Yeah, seen her fucking Dad last night in the drawing room, and she was blowing those for guys an hour ago" you said just like you know its her daily routine.

" I just wonder what's so good in her, those tiny tits and ass that I could barely see.." says Laura looking down at her tits, which are in good shape and size.

" No, its her mouth that does the job, Those Blowjobs..."

"Wait.. did she blow you?" Laura interrupts you " you..."

"No" you interrupt , " I was told, she's blown every boy in our class, probably the entire school"

"and for the past six months she's blowing dad every single morning, literally." saying this Laura takes a step closer to you" that wonders me how she didn't blow you at least once"

"that's because I never wanted her to." you say " I'd rather prefer to fuck her mouth and piss in it"

"you know I will blow you right now if you want, right here" says Laura with a tiny seducing smile " Try me"

" I know you will, but I don't want to take out my dick in front of everyone"

" Why don't we go home" Laura comes even closer placing her hand on your pant, just to check if you are hard " you're hard"

" We have a class" you say but you re getting harder.

"Well then you decide what to do" says Laura, leaving the choice to you.

What did you decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)