More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MooseWayne MooseWayne

Do you enter?

You Enter

As you enter through the doors you find yourself in a room where the floors and the walls are painted almost blood red but there is very little else in here, the room is practically bare, except for a rather over the top and ostentatious golden chair, backed with the same color that fills the office, that can only be described as a throne , upon which sits the vary familiar figure of Stephanie McMahon.

Clad head to toe in black, a low cut top, business trousers and heels, she casts and eye over you as you stand there, like a Queen passing judgement over one of her subjects and the effect is quite breathtaking.

Here you are before one of the most powerful people in the whole of Pro-Wrestling, about to have the most important interview of your life and you feel like you're about to stammer your way through the whole thing.

Pleased by the impression that her appearance has obviously made on you Stephanie smiles.

"So, you're here for the interview I take it?"

You regain some composure and breath deeply, trying to calm your nerves.

"Yes Ms McMahon" you reply, feeling the initial wave of awe slowly subsiding "I was told that I was the last one of the day, I hope I'm not to late?"

"Oh no, not at all. I haven't made my decision yet on who will head up our new Woman's Revolution show. I feel it would be unfair until I have seen all the applicants up close and personal"

You're not quite sure but you could've sworn that you just saw something wicked flash behind her eyes.

"I take it you'd like too know what the job involves?" she asks, waiting for you to nod that you would before continuing "Well it's quite a big challenge and one that not everybody would be suited for. You would be pretty much running the whole women's division, booking the show, producing it, putting on live events, organizing photo-shoots, as well as dealing with the athletes themselves on a day to day basis."

You're quite taken aback by the amount of work that you'd have to do but manage to hide it from creeping onto your face.

"Not a problem Ms Ms McMahon" you grin "It's always been my dream to work for your company and there's nothing like hard work to make a man feel important but..."

"But?"

"Well I understand most of the jobs required of me but what does dealing with them on a day to day basis actually involve"

"Oh that's the easy part" Stephanie smiles, that wicked flash darting behind her eyes again "You will be on call 24/7, for whatever our women need"

She notices the puzzled expression that's crossed your face and sighs.

"Look, we want our women to be at the top of their game, ready to go nearly 350 days out of the year and to do that we have banned them from dating anyone, wrestler or otherwise, as that's just a distraction that we can all live without. Kind of hard to put on a show if one of your top stars is in a crying jag because a relationship has broken up, wouldn't you say?"

You nod in agreement.

"Now it may seem harsh but all the wrestlers we sign are told up front what our rule is and they accept it, by and large, without question but we're not monsters, we know these women have needs and that's where the 24/7 rule of your job comes in"

You can't quite believe what you're hearing.

"Excuse me Ms Ms McMahon" you say, sounding slightly confused "But what exactly are you getting at?"

"Oh, I think you know what I'm getting at" Stephanie answers, moistening her lips at the thought "You will be expected to fuck these girls whenever and wherever they need it, 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, 365 days of the year"

This time you fail to stop the look of shock from forming on your face.

"But before I can even consider you for the position I need to know if you measure up or not" a lustful smirk starts to appear on Stephanie's mouth "I need you to show me your cock"

Do Show Stephanie Your Cock?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)