More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by allegedlyhuman allegedlyhuman

What do you ask her to do next?

You Change Your Approach

Cleaning the bathroom was a good start, but there was more to be done—so much more. You hear the sound of a soft sponge scrubbing tile from the adjacent bathroom, your mind racing as it fully sinks in that Jennifer really is doing what you told her to. And only because you told her to. What else could you make her do?

You had every intention of finding out as quickly as possible. But there was no need to rush things. Marcus worked in sales, so he was out of the house most of the time anyways either making pitches to potential clients and racking up commissions whenever he could. Jennifer was a hard worker too, although as a digital artist she did most of her work from home. You used to work from home too, which is part of what made losing your last apartment so devastating. Your previous IT job as in-house tech support for a start-up ended abruptly just before payday, leaving you stranded with nothing to cover rent for the month. Marcus had stepped in for you; he’d taken you in until you could find a place to stay. He’d done everything he could for you—helped you move out, got you set up in his guest room, and even reached out to his boss about getting you a job in his company’s IT department. He was a true friend.

And now you were planning to hypnotize his wife. To make her yours. The thought kept rolling around in your head. You never wanted to hurt him. You couldn’t. But you had to have Jennifer too. Am I a monster?

Your phone pings and you look down, half-expecting the app to scream some kind of warning at you. It wasn’t a notification from the app. It was Marcus. Apparently he’d gotten you an impromptu interview with the head of IT at his office. Shit.

“Hey, Jennifer, I’ve got to take this phone call, but let’s talk after I’m done.”

The scrubbing stopped. After a moment or two of silence, she finally responded, “Sure, Dustin.”

______________________

Holy shit I fucking bombed that.

The call had not gone well. You were so distracted that your answers were borderline incoherent, and the manager’s tone was clearly not impressed with your responses.

Fuck. Another fucking job slips through my fingers.

You breathe heavily, sitting pensively at the desk taking up much of the space in your guest room. You feel yourself fuming, and the anger just builds and builds. You think about losing your last job, your last apartment, your last girlfriend, your last—

A knock on the door pulls you out of your reverie. “Hey, man, you ok there?”

“Marcus? You’re supposed to be at work.” You say full of surprise, trying to pull yourself together while opening the door.

Marcus’ handsome face greets you, a knowing look sadly plastered across it. “Yeah, but I talked with Gary, and—well, look, I know your interview didn’t go well.” Your composure breaks as you look down, the mixture of emotions rising up in your chest. But Marcus presses on, placing a comforting, warm hand on your shoulder. “But, Dustin, it’s gonna be ok. You’re a smart guy. Sure, this opportunity didn’t work out, but another one’s going to come along. You’re going to get back on your feet, man. And until then, I’m here for you. I got you, bro.”

Fuck. Fuck. FUCK. I can’t do this to him now. I can’t just steal Jennifer from him like this.

“Thanks, man. I… needed to hear that.”

Marcus’ expression lightens, his usual infectious smile somehow coaxing the corners of your lips up too. “Anytime, man. Hey, Jen and I were going to get some pizza. You want to come?”

You sigh. You do want to get pizza. You want to laugh with your buddy, and make the world’s troubles vanish for another night. But you also want to strip his hot wife and blow a load across her gorgeous tits. And you weren’t sure how to have both.

“Yeah, pizza would be great.”

______________________

“I’m sorry, Dustin. I know you’ve had a rough patch in your career lately.” Jennifer said with as much kindness as she could muster. She still obviously disliked you, but she still tried to spare your feelings when Marcus was around.

“Thanks, Jennifer.” You reply quickly. You can’t help but bemoan her outfit choice once again: a massively oversized navy sweatshirt covering all of her feminine features and similarly baggy pants. She still looked great in a baggy-trend kind of way, but you just wanted her to show some more skin.

Marcus tore off another slice before launching into a story about the weirdest client he’d seen that day. You tried to pay attention, but the thought of using the app to get Jennifer naked kept breaking through any degree of concentration you might have.

“You ok, man?” Marcus asked.

“Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. Just… still made about the job, I guess.” You respond back.

“Hey, let it go, man. We’re on your side, and we’ll help you out getting you back on your game. Right, babe?”

Jennifer looked irritated at that, but joined in encouraging you anyways. “Yes, Dustin, we’ll help you get back on your feet.”

And that’s when it hit you. You couldn’t hurt Marcus. And although you didn’t want to change him, maybe changing him a bit too might make some kind of arrangement work where Jennifer could be your personal sex-toy but stay his wife—at your discretion—would be alright. Because you really wanted to change her. And, if everyone was happy, what would the harm be? You could probably put things back to normal after you moved out anyways. You mulled it over a second before retrieving your phone from your pocket. “Thanks, guys. I really appreciate it.” You took a deep breath as you switched the app on. “I’m so glad that you both will always do what you can to help me out.

The couple’s eyes across from you went glassy for a moment. Marcus’ recovered quickly, but Jennifer’s took significantly longer to refocus. I guess it’s a bigger ask for her, huh. But you were banking on her affirmation there, alongside her husband, to make the change sink into place.

“Of course.” Marcus nodded.

Jennifer responded a moment later with a bit of hesitation, “Yeah, we’re happy to help you out.”

You got them.

_Author’s note: This branch will just use the default names (i.e., husband Marcus, wife Jennifer, roommate Dustin) for the main characters rather than custom variables because I don’t want to do that much work figuring them out and grammar mistakes from unintended names really bug me. Since I’m viewing this branch as more of a fun exploration of ideas that don’t really fit into my own story on this site, which is more about social dynamics and rule enforcement, don’t expect regular updates or anything. This is more of a creative writing vacation for me from A New Social Status when I have the time and feel like writing something else._

So what’s your next step?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)