More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DontBeTrippin DontBeTrippin

Whaaaaaaaa??...

You're like, Powerful as hell!!

"Wow!" You look at her with a wide smile on her face, inside you feel like everything is looking up, like life is finally giving you the wheel this time "i dunno what to say"

"Don't say anything" she says with a smile, Diane, your boss approaches you and shakes your hand. Your eyes trail down her until they reach her HUGE jugs. They must be an F cup, they're so damn big. Every time she wears a button shirt her tits make the buttons look like they're about to pop.

Man, the best way for her to give you a raise is if she asks you to pull the cash out from between her tits

"The money is in my bra, between the girls, you can take take it out yourself. I'm paying you in cash this time" Your mouth slowly falls open, you just thought about how hot it would be if she did that and sure enough... here you are doing just that...

"Cmon, don't be shy" She says in a sexy deep voice, Her dark red lipstick emphasized her luscious full lips. You slowly raise your hand and place it on top of her chest. This must really turn her on...

"You know, John , this really turns me on" she says biting her lower lip, you can feel your penis begin to stand on attention. Your fingers slide in between her boobs and a soft moan leaves her lips. Her soft tits being caressed by your hand... This is really fucking strange, everything You're thinking, is happening.

You can feel the edges of a small envelope as your fingers got deeper. That's when you stop, you pull your hand out. If what you think happens... then what you say, she'll do... that's how this should work... if you're thinking right...

"let's leave the money in between them, from now on, you refer to your tits as milk jugs, in fact, your new name is 'Dick lover lian'" you say, a little hesitant.

"That's a great idea, 'Dick lover lian', i love it" She smiles, her face lit up in glee. Wow... this is actually working! What you say, happens... What you think, happens!

"What are they called?" you ask her all smug clearly referring to her boobes

"They're called Milk Jugs, because they're big and slutty" she says with no insecurity, she was okay with it.

You think to yourself: She will dress up in a small Skirt that shows half her ass, a white button shirt that shows her black bra from being so transparent

"what will you dress from now on?" I ask her, circling around her to sit at her desk, on her warm chair.

"The sluttiest outfit of all, a short skirt that shows half my ass and shirts that are easy to see through to show my bra" She repeats exactly what you thought. There's no doubt about it, What you say or think, happens... You're basically a god...

"What's your name and what are you?"

"'Dick lover lian', John's slut, your dick is my shrine, i beg for your dick, i want your dick all the time and i practically want to cry when i don't get it"

"Why is that?" you ask motioning her over to you

"because I'm a whore, I love dick. Every time you get money, i will give you a Blow Job" she says what you think, and that's exactly what you thought. She stands opposite you, a tear leaking her right eye

"Why are you crying?"

"I want your dick and you haven't given it to me yet. My slutty pussy is aching" She says getting on her knees and kissing the crotch of your pants "i need it" she says against your erect dick, her breath fanning over the crotch of your pants each time she placed a kiss.

"You like my cum in your bra don't you?" you ask her, smiling deviously as you watch her kiss your crotch

"i love the stench of your dry cum, it makes my bra smell all the time, it adds to my excitement"

"Good bitch, but you can't have it" you pull her hair and make her look up into your eyes, her eyes full of sadness as you say she isn't allowed your dick... she can have it later, right now... you want to have some fun. "suck me off, don't swallow my cum, spit it all into your bra and spread the rest over your tits to dry" Before you finis she already has your dick out and her mouth already bobbing up and down on 'The General'.

You can feel her tongue circling the head every time she got to the tip of your dick. She sucked it like a lollipop, eager for your juice to flow into her mouth. She was hungry for some lovin' ... your lovin'

She forces your new given 10" dick all the way down her throat, her lips hitting the base of my pelvis. You wanted a big dick, that's exactly what you got. muffled moans each time your dick was half way out her throat.

Eventually, from all the stamina that you now have, you cum into her mouth and not just a bit. Her mouth is completely full of your sperm and a bit of it was dripping from her mouth being so full "Don't waste that, 'Dick lover lian', that's the only load your getting for a while" you say to her as you watch her spit it into the inside of her bra cups and onto her tits, spreading it out and waiting for it to dry.

"zip me up" you command. she complies, a tear leaking her right eye at the fact that she can't have your dick anymore.You stand up and brush your clothes. A vibrator appears in your hand "Stand up and band over the desk" She does as you ask. You lift her pencil skirt to expose her bare ass.

SMACK

You spank her, a moan came from her lips. Her ass cheeks turning red with each time you spank. Her nipples almost burst from her bras. You move her red thong to one side and slide one vibrator into her vagina and another into her ass then put the thong back where it was.

"Stand up and take your skirt off and thongs" again, she does as you command, her flush red face showing me how much she loves the vibration of both the vibrators in her. You throw the skirt into the bin and put her thongs in your pocket, her pubic hair is trimmed slightly, it looks likes she wanted company down there "For the rest of the day, you will sit at your desk half exposed with nothing on you from waist down. You will be half naked when someone walks in, you will be half naked when talking to someone at your desk. Only you will know you're half naked and using vibrators unless someone walks around your desk. The vibrators will stay on no matter how many times you cum, each time you cum you will lose a little control of your legs until you can just barely stand" you say leaving for the exit. She bit her lower lip trying not to moan in pleasure. She was sat perfectly at her desk "Who are you?" you ask one more time with your hand on the door knob.

"'Dick lover lian', John's slut, John's cum dumpster" her shaky voice showed just how much the vibrators pleasured her.

Pleased and so happy with your new ability, you leave the office with other ideas in your mind, The possibilities are endless...

Next on the list?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)