More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by khanhninh khanhninh

What happened?

You're going to the mall with your girlfriend.

You got up and jump out of the bed and go to the bathroom. After 2 minutes later, you got out of the bathroom as the phone ringing inside your bedroom. You pick up and you see it's your girlfriend call you.

"Hello, babe. What's up?" you answered your girlfriend.

"Hey, hun. I was just wondering if you are free would you wanna hang out with me in the mall?" she asked you while you try to find the clothes and heard her.

"Sure thing, babe. But first I have to find something I could wear." You replied.

"Great, it's a date then. I'll see you at the mall." your said as she hung up her phone. You couldn't even say 'I love you' yet to her. It doesn't matter you decided to pick up your clothes and ready to meet your girlfriend at the mall.

After your girlfriend at the mall by herself, you look at her and wave at her. As your girlfriend see you, you both rush into each other and your girlfriend say: "I'm so glad that you're made it."

"Well, I couldn't let my lovely girlfriend waiting for me." you replied as she starts to kiss you.

"Now, that you are here. Why don't we explore some store at the mall?" your girlfriend asked.

"I was thinking the same thing, so where do wanna go?" you asked her a question.

"Umm... let's go to..."

Where is she wanna go to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)