More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by falamar falamar

Why did you come to Camp Aphrodite?

You're a cheerleader - Non Futa path

Your name is Jenny. You're 19 years old and just finished your freshman year at college. You've always loved cheerleading and have been in a cheer squad since you turned eleven and went to middle school. This summer you plan to hone your skills to make sure you get a spot on the Varsity cheerleading squad next year.

As a result of 8 years of physical activity and being an automatic member of the in-crowd you look gorgeous with short blond hair, green eyes, and a slender body equipped with firm, perky, C-cup breasts. The only thing about you is that unlike 99% of the rest of the worlds population you aren't a futanari. You're a genetic throwback to the days when there were two sexes, male and female, instead of just one. This has led to many interesting experiences as you've found that most Futanari become aroused by your presence, your doctor says it's because of pheramones. Still, despite a few occasions where you were propositioned in the locker room, you're a virgin. But during this summer at Camp Aphrodite you plan to change that, you just don't know how yet. Will you play the slut, try to find somebody to love, or just let things take their course.

So what will it be?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)