More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ghoulish Ghoulish

What Monster are you?

You're Fairy, or to be exact, a Kelpie

Brushing a strand of dark hair from your face you smile at them. "Maybe you'd like to test me to find out?" They stare at you for the longest time before before they step back. No monster openly challenged another without being completely confidant in their abilites.

Brushing past them you make a bee line for the doors. Your parents had both been worried that unless you were given some structure you would turn out like your elder brother. The man was insane, he murdered and ate whomever he came across with little regard for the rules.

Occasionally you had broken the rules, you were no saint, but what teenaged monster was? Perhaps the final straw was taking your fathers SUV for a joyride while he was away at work. Well...maybe joyride isn't correct. You'd done a few doughnuts in the front yard whilest he was away but it was nothing to be worried about.

In fact he should be glad that you showed an interest in cars. Ever since you can remember you'd been fascinated by engines to the point of actually taking apart the lawnmower to see how it's engine worked. Signing you smiled slight...good times...

"Look out belooooow!" Turning to gaze up at the incoming female you had no chance to react and she colided, crotch first with your face. Hitting the ground hard you reach up to grasp her thighs and roll her off you.

"I'm so sorry! Are you ok...?"

Are you, Grease Monkey?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)