More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Raiga Raiga

What's next?

You're Called Into Work

While pondering the text message, your own phone suddenly goes off. You notice it's your boss and immediately answer. Apparently you're needed at the office.

You quickly get ready and leave, being sure to replace Jennifer's phone where you had initially picked it up. It was certainly a rush and there was a lot going on, but your expedient efforts will be rewarded with a bonus, differential, and a handful of commissions.

It was dark by the time you got home and still riding high off of the success at work, you noticed that your wife wasn't home.

Underneath your note to her, she wrote:

“Thanks for letting me know, honey. Hope it goes well.

I think I'm going to go out with a few girlfriends, shopping and a movie prolly. We might even go to the bar, so I might be late or stay at a friend’s place to be safe.

Love you!

XOXO”

And just that quick, your excitement turned to dread. What could be going on, you asked yourself. You text her to let her know you made it home, but she didn't text you back. You decide to take your mind off of it while you awaited a response, so you say down and used your laptop to check out a few things online.

When you open your web browser, you see that the last page visited was for a swingers club. You take a deep breath, decoding if it's worth seeing what exactly she was looking at...

What should you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)