More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Eruco91 Eruco91

So, where is Jenna going?

Yoga Class in the Park

Jenna strapped the small bag to her upper arm, and pulled out her earbuds. She was soon lost in her own little world, the familiar melody of her warmup/workout mix beginning.

She took a few steps into the center of the small well manicured lawn in front of her house. She took a deep breath closed her still droopy with sleep eyes and began to go through a well practiced stretching routine.
Sinking down on one ankle with the other leg straight, then she leaned forward placing her hands on the ground to shift her weight slowly from one leg to the other alternating which leg was straight and which was squatting.
She paced herself off of her music and knew this warm up took exactly 3:27 seconds. Going through several positions and finishing with (roughly) 30 seconds of her forearms on the ground while her legs were as far of a split as possible to fully loosen up her hamstrings. With her eyes closed and oblivious sleepy state she had no reason to consider what direction she was facing.
And so it was that she had herself brazenly spread eagle for her entire neighborhood. Who were thankfully for Jenna's dignity at least, also largely oblivious to her complete nudity beyond footwear.

She began to jog off towards busier roads and the bus stop to take her to the city park.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)