More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by drunkhalf drunkhalf

Will you use the machine

Yes

You pull down your pants leaving your flaccid genitals bare. Grabbing onto the handles, moving your hips forward till your penis and balls were within the opening. As soon as they pass through the opening it suddenly closes around the base of your cock and balls. The machine whirls to life and the coils on its side begin to spark. You can feel your cock and balls enveloped in heat followed by small, short shocks of electricity all over your balls and penis making it painfully hard.

The whirling of the machine becomes louder and with it a suction starts making your already painfully erect dick become even harder. As The minutes roll by the suction becomes stronger and stronger while the shocks start to come quicker. Your cock is so hard you're scared it's going to burst. You then feel something quickly building up inside you. One moment you're in agony then next pleasure unlike anything to have ever felt cashes into you like a freight train. You cry out as you have the strongest orgasm of your life. It seems to drag on for hours as you cock twitches and spurts while your balls churn and pulses as you cum and cum and cum again.

After what feels like days the device starts to quiet down as your orgasm starts to come to an end. The shocks stop and the suction lessens till it stops completely. With a hiss of compressed air and a few spurts of cum the opening of the device begins to open slowly. The trapped cum flowing out.

Exhausted from the monumental orgasm you just had you barely have the strength to look down as you pull out of the machine. As you do the shock almost knocks you to the floor. The first thing you see are your now massive balls. Where before they were about the size of a chicken egg, now they each are a bit larger than a cantaloupe.

Your cock however shocks you the most. Before it even comes out of the opening you can see it far thicker than it was before. Your cock now has about the same girth as a two litre bottle. Excited but wanting to savour the moment you slowly pull your hips back revealing your new cock inch by inch. Pulling back as far as you can only reveals your previous 7 inches. You can feel that there is a lot more cock still in the machine. So you start walking back revealing more inches. 8, 9, 10, 11, 12. Over a foot of cock so far, putting you on the same level as some of your brothers but there is still more.

13, 14, 15, 16. More than double what you were before surpassing even the largest of you brothers. Roughly the same size as your father but it still keeps coming 17, 18, 19, 20! At 20 inches the huge mushroom head of your cock becomes free. The head swelled in size becoming a little bit bigger than your closed fist. All you can do is stand there. Watching your giant throbbing cock, your eyes following the huge thick veins snaking along your length. Large thick beads of precum, equivalent to a normal man's ejaculation drip from the tip of your cock. As you stare you notice a smell coming from your cock and balls. A thick musky smell scent.

If you had to describe it, it would be a strong virile smell, like it could make a woman pregnant just from smelling it. You find your hands moving to warp around it. Starting to pump up and down its length. The feeling is heavenly it seems with your new size came far more sensitivity.

Keep jacking off

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)