More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

Do you fall victim to my bully’s advances?

Yes

“Yes I totally agree with you he is a total wimp I’m sorry for being so rude to you Peter. “Roy is such a wimp I’m sorry for being rude please forgive me.” You even start to get wet for my school bully, and you didn’t know why.

My school bully smirked, and said “come here.” You walk towards him giving him a huge hug as well. He had a smug look on his face, as he felt you’re tits because you had no bra on.

I walk in on you hugging my school bully my mouth hung open for a while. “Mom what the hell” I say in utter shock.

“Son I have decided to let Peter to continue to bully you because you are so weak.” “I will not fight all of your battles for you I won’t be here forever.”

I look at you I’m utter shock, as Peter gave me a devious smile. “We’ll “ma’am I’ll be going now Peter said, as slipped a piece of paper into your hand. It was his phone number, and the piece of paper said call me on it.

You got a little wet even reading the words call me, but you we’re married would you really cheat on your husband for your son’s school bully.

“Take care Peter come back any time you reply and wave to him. He waved back As he shut the door, and started walking away.

You we’re so horny you couldn’t even contain yourself, so you tell me to go do my homework.

“Yes ma’am” I reply as I speed off to my room as fast as I could. I was probably scarred for life now.

You head to your room, and you go to your room. You stare at your desk drawl beside your bed it had a vibrator in it. You were thinking “should I really get off to my school bully?” “Should I call him and ask him what to do because I’m wet for him?”

You bite your lip as you stare at your phone on your bedside table.

Should you give into the temptation and call him?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)