More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Aithousa Aithousa

Does she tell her the truth?

Yes

Again, Christy couldn't help but blush a little despite the attempts to spare her the embarrassment. The whole situation was humiliating, no matter how hard she tried to pretend it wasn't. Still, Stacy was only trying to help. Christy couldn't exactly fault her for that. "Yeah, it um, it went alright. I think I'm good now." She nodded after that, wanting nothing more than to move the conversation to a subject that didn't involve her underwear or the accidents she'd been having lately. Stacy seemed to take the hint and just gave a nod back as she motioned for Christy to follow along into the playroom as the kids made their way into it.

The rest of the day went without much issue, although she had another close call near the end of the day. She'd been able to get into the bathroom just in time to avoid an accident, but even that (admittedly minor) victory just added to the humiliation due to the underwear she saw as she went to the bathroom. She knew what it was for and how it was likely to be used at some point even if she did manage to make it this time. She didn't know why or how this was happening, but she wished it would stop soon.

Over the next week or so, she continued to dutifully wear her pull-ups. She'd initially thought only wearing them at work would be alright, but a couple accidents at home quickly changed her mind on that decision. It was around this time that she began wetting the bed as well, ensuring she'd be wearing her pull-ups 24/7 until this phase passed.

By the week after, the few times she'd been making it to the bathroom in time were growing less and less frequent. There were several days during that week where she didn't make it to the bathroom once and instead wound up using her pull-ups multiple times in a day. She tried her best to help Stacy out with the kids, but she was having more and more trouble focusing on anything other than her own potty problems. Even with all of that focus, though, her troubles only seemed to be getting worse as the days passed by.

This was never clearer than it was on the following Tuesday. It had been a fairly normal day up until that point, although she'd already gone through one of her pull-ups earlier that morning. Stacy had to buy multiple packs at once to ensure they had enough to keep up with the amount of accidents Christy had been having as of late. As she was in the playroom with the kids, though, she felt another sudden urge. This one wasn't coming from her bladder, however. She quickly jumped up, muttering a quick "I'll be right back!" to the kids she was currently watching over before making her dash to the bathroom.

As she made her way around the corner towards the bathroom, the urge turned into a cramp in her bowels and she found herself to stop just short of the bathroom door. Her hands went to her bottom, trying desperately to hold it in just a little longer. She carefully took a step, managing to barely hold it in as she did so. She took one hand off her bottom and opened the bathroom door, taking another step into the bathroom. The toilet was in sight now, but as took another step towards it she felt her bowels begin to move. She made another attempt to hold it in, but this time it didn't quite work out.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)