More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

Do I give in to the temptation?

Yes

“You know what sister if your going to tell me it’s fine to rub your pussy then damn it I will rub your stupid pussy. I say a little bit angry I sit on her bed, and slide my cute little short shorts off.

“Oh wow so she shaved down here who knew?” I smirk as I take her top off seeing her DD tits. “Oh sis” this is too good it be true I smirk. I grab her DD tits massaging them.

I then bring my attention to her wet tight little pussy. I giggle to myself, and I start to rub it. “Oh yes sis fuck this feels like heaven I say, as I quicken my rubbing pace. “Oh Roy I say Oh Roy” I moan my own name just for fun.

I groan as my head hits her pillow, and as it did it felt hard as a rock. “Ow” I say in pain, as I lift her pillow the air I was shocked, as to what I had just found. “Wow sis a vibrator I didn’t know my sister was this much of a slut.”

I grab the vibrator, and I start using it. “Oh shit her pussy is so sensitive to the vibrator. I groan, and as I do I lower the vibrator to her sensitive clit. “Oh fuck yes I scream out, oh yes right there I groan.

After a few minutes I cum all over her bed I would say I’m sorry for the mess but my bitch if a sister stole my body, so I could care fucking less I say with anger in my voice.

I hear someone knock at the door, and my heart skipped a beat. I was so nervous as to who it was. I quickly rush, and put my clothes back on. I slide my vibrator back under my new pillow. I brush myself off. “Come in” I say.

Who was at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)