More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Yelawolf Yelawolf

Does the trainers show up

Yes

The door to the training center open revealing two trainers. You were shock to see a large beefy man standing next to tiny 5'0 slender guy. They couldn't have been more different as they stood next two each other wearing GWF trainer uniforms.

The tiny man notice your weird look. "What you looking at string bean?"

Your eyes went wide as you shook your head. "Nothing."

The tiny man walks up to you. He spokes in a low voice. "I can tell what is going on in your head. How can I be a trainer? I would totally get fucked up if I took you on." He pokes your chest. "If you want to test me out. Why don't we go have a match?"

You shook your head. "No. I was in shock to see two of the biggest names in Gay Wrestling Federation. You are Captain Twink and he is Bruiser Broly. I look up to you both."

Captain Twink back up. "Oh. My bad. What your name kid?"

You are a young nineteen man so the young comment didn't piss you off at all. "I'm John." You shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you. Nice to meet all of you. I'm Tyson Reed." He looks back at you. "I'm sorry that I threaten you. Most men see me and they think. Oh he such a little cute fuck toy. Oh I bet I could beat him in a match. And so on."

The beefy man said. "I'm Devin Stone. I'm the other trainer. We both shall be evaluating all of you for the next two week. We have three contracts up for grabs. So show us your best and you'll get sign to GWF. Now head in and get ready."

Do you head in and prepare yourself for your first taste of GWF wrestling?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)