More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 1ivi99 1ivi99

Go to Sleep?

Yes

You’re grateful you’ve slept through breakfast. One fewer meal you have to pay for. A long, warm shower helps shake off the sleep. That’s one of the nice things about living in the dorm. You’re not paying for the hot water, so there’s nobody rushing you through and make yourself a quick PB&J and a banana for lunch.

A few hours later, you decide to make the trek over to Charlotte’s dorm to begin working on the paper. You send a quick text over to her, and venture out into the cold.

15 minutes later, you arrive at the lobby of Charlotte’s dorm. Her dorm’s quite a bit nicer than your dorm, but that makes sense. You weren’t Joseph Buxton’s granddaughter, and nobody in your family donated a building.

Charlotte emerges from an elevator. She’s dressed in a pair of plain black leggings, though the label on the side suggests they’re a little more expensive than plain black leggings. Her royal blue sweater considerably lower-cut than this weather might suggest it should be.

She seems to scan the room for a bit before her eyes lock onto yours. You grin and wave, gazing into her deep cerulean eyes. Charlotte returns the gesture, but she clearly doesn’t have the details of your face memorized quite as well as you do hers.

“No fair covering up those blond locks of yours under a hat!” She exclaims, as a wry grin creeps over her face. “Sorry, it’s not quite as well done as yours. Nice – nice haircut by the way.” The compliment is awkward, but she seems to take it well.

She hugs you tightly, and exclaims, “Aw, thanks! Just got it done earlier this morning.” Her hug is lingering a bit, squeezing her tits into your chest. They’re massive – just about any reasonable hug would squeeze them pretty tight. You’re not complaining.

You pull away from her, careful not to pop a boner and creep her out.

“No glasses either” you reply. You suppose it makes sense she doesn’t recognize you, you’re pretty well bundled up and you aren’t dressed the way you normally are.

“Yes, but I’m not complaining about that. You look so handsome without them.” She replies. “C’mon, let’s get started. We’ve got a paper to write, or whatever”.

The girl didn’t seem so flirty in class.

Head upstairs

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)