More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JohnniGirl JohnniGirl

Does Kim make the squad?

Yes

Kim made his was to school the next morning, nervous about weather he made the team or not.

Contrary to what they were told, the list of who was selected wasn’t posted anyway in the morning. That didn’t sit well with Kim. He was throughly convinced he didn’t make the team.

The rest of the day was pins and needles for him. Finally, during last period, an announcement was made concerning who made the team.

As they read through the list of names, Kim almost passed out when he heard he did make it.

The announcement ended with a team members order to report to the gym prior to going home.

After his last class, he quickly made his way to the gym, along with the rest of the new cheerleaders.

As soon as they entered the coach started talking quickly.

“Okay, we haven’t much time. These forms need to be filled out by your parents and returned FIRST thing in the morning. Anyone who doesn’t meet this requirement will be removed from the team and banned form trying out for the remainder of their time at this school. We have a very strong reputation to maintain and I expect all of you to do your best to achieve that.”

As she spoke, the head cheerleader handed out packets of forms for the girls to bring home.

Kim started to panic. His mother was notorious for not doing things in a timely manner.

Once Kim got home he immediately went into his mother’s home office and quickly found her signature stamp and stamped her name in all the appropriate places. Satisfied, he placed the papers back into the envelope without ever reading them.

If he had bothered to read them he would never have filled them out with his mother’s signature.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)