More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Chungeemungo Chungeemungo

Do you go for it?

Yes

My breathing picked up as I made my decision. I moved closer to him his legs parted further to let me in. I wanted his cock in my mouth so bad. My hands lifted up to his jeans whimpering in anticipation. His hands wrapped under my chin pulling my gaze from his still closed zipper up to his face.

"What are you doing?"

"Well I wanna- I just really want to suck your cock"

"But people can see you honey, are you sure that's what you want"

I bit my lip and nodded up at him. I would do this if everyone in the world was watching. My hips danced back and forth as I felt my pussy wet and pulsing.

"Well if that's really what you want, than ok." He patted the top of my head and moved to the bulge now pressing on his blue jeans. When his pants we're unzipped and I could finally see it. I didn't hesitate. I grabbed his shaft and began pumping up and down kissing the bright pink tip with some amount of tongue. Each time sucking the tip a little bit more in my mouth. I moaned as his hands wrapped up in my hair and thrusted me all the way down. My whole body felt ripples of pleasure when his cock was against my throat. Precum mixed around in my mouth sending a intoxicating smell to my nose. He pumped my head back and forth along his dick the ripples of skin sliding across my slick lips. My hands went to work massaging his balls. From the noises he was making that was the correct movie.

I tightened my lips to squeeze him harder precum was plastered on the inside of my mouth. My whole body swayed back and forth. I wanted to make him cum so bad. I wanted it all in me to be covered in him. He was slamming my head all the way down till my face touched his hair and my bottom lip touched the soft skin on his balls. I know he's close I can hear it in his voice and feel it in the pace I'm going up and down his shaft his muscles began to strain his hand slipped out of my hair but I didn't slow down he thrust his hips to meet me and I gladly sucked down his thick cock. He moaned out loud

"I'm coming oh fuck" Shooting out the liquid. I greedily swollowed his cum, sucking the liquid as it pulsed out in spurts. His body relaxed and he brushed his hand though my hair. I was still so turned on, but my knees hurt from the tile floor. I took my first look around the cafe seeing it much more empty than it was before. People that were left we're staring agape at me. Some pointing there phones to towards the scene.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)