More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sunkiss sunkiss

Play the game?

Yes

“Sure, why not?” I sit down and spin the bottle to see who I’d spend my seven minutes with.

To my luck, I landed on the slime girl.

She giggled, making her breasts jiggle like jello. “Alright, let’s go!”

We walked into the closet and shut the door. It was pretty dark, but I could still see the outline of her gorgeous body. I placed my hand on her waiste, and was surprised to find she felt warm. I felt a buldge form in my pants, and I could only think of what it would feel like to sink my dick into her warm cunt.

She wasted no time and pressed her warm, slimy body up against me. She kissed my neck, leaving a trail of goo.

I felt my cock start to throb, and pulled down my pants. I just couldn’t resist.

She giggled. “Wow, all right. I’ve never fucked a human before.” She playfully cupped my cock through my underwear, rubbing it gently.

I pulled my underwear down and pressed my ragin dick against her clit. She moaned softly.

“Well, put it in already!”

I slowly entered her gooey pussy, than began thrusting in and out.

It felt better than any human pussy, better than any fleshlite. I felt like I was in heavan.

I pounded my cock in and out of her, as she moaned estaticly. I felt my cock twitch inside her.

“Not yet!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)