More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Feyshim Feyshim

The night passes without incident?

Yes

Upon waking, still with his eyes closed, the first thing that came to mind was the image of her with his cumshot in her mouth, and he could not suppress a smile. He moved a little to stretch, and that was when he remembered his last order.

He opened his eyes and when he looked down he saw her there still, awake and with his cock in her mouth that, thanks to the morning arts, was in full erection, so she still had difficulty breathing.

He took it out of her mouth and, leaning toward her, he took her by the shoulders and sat her on the bed. Her appearance was pitiful, her eyes red and with bags of crying and not sleeping, her face covered with dry rivulets of tears, stains of semen around her lips, disheveled and with a grimace of pain, terror and sadness.

"You disgusting, you bitch," he said dryly, and tears of helplessness appeared in her eyes. "Go take a bath, through that door, "he said pointing. She said nothing and entered.

He got up and went to the window, showing off his manhood, looking at the fields that stretched at the foot of the city, where the peasants should be starting to work.

Slowly, his thoughts turned toward the previous night, and suddenly an important question was raised: What did he expect from Ana? Did he want an obedient whore or a terrified wife?

It took a while to answer. A terrified wife, finally decided. Obedient whores could have at any time, because all the disciples thousand inhabitants of Oniera were his servants, and as such he had the right, as his lord, to choose as many women as he liked and use them as, when and where he wanted, even from Take them to the castle to live with him and serve him. And without having to use , there were many of those bitches daughters of poor families who sought to be the slaves of some important gentleman to climb rungs within society. And Albert, as a young man and, why deny it, attractive, and one of the two most powerful in the area, had offers of these daily, some of which he had accepted, by the way.

So, he wanted a terrified wife. That also needed his training. If he used rational orders, rewards and punishments applied in an order, a justice, he would get an obedient bitch, a without will. On the other hand, if it was too brutal and irrational, what it would achieve would be that Ana lost all hope and became indifferent to the violations and punishments, he had seen it before.

So, it had to be irrational, not to offer a logical order to his commands and punishments, but at the same time to make sure that she had hope. A hold on which to hold when they were about to faint their spirits.

And he had the ideal person for that.

He rang a bell and, after a minute, he heard the knock on the door. He opened naked and he found Esther, who could not help looking at his cock, which had come as fast as ever.

-"Did you call me, sir?"

She was a dark girl, with long straight hair and light skin, although not white, quite thin but with more than generous tits and a big and firm ass. She a notebook ready to record what his lord required.

-"Yes, Esther. I want you to call Sandra, to go to my office within an hour, and I do not care who she's fucking with. If you arrive late you know what awaits you."

-"Yes sir. Right now, sir." She turned around, ready to leave.

-"Hey, do not you forget something?"

Esther, without a word, knelt in front of him and, holding his cock up with her left hand, put her tongue in his eggs and licked up to the glans. She kissed the tip, got up, and left. That was how all her maids should say goodbye if they were not told otherwise.

Between the morning erection and the "goodbye" of his secretary, he was more than able, so he went to the door where Ana had disappeared. Upon entering, she was startled and looked at him with terror. It had been thoroughly cleaned and although it still had bags and eyes a little red, it looked better in the bathtub with its entire body covered with water and foam.

"Well," he said, taking her in one hand. "It's time we put this to good use. "She rolled her eyes.

"No please," she pleaded, her eyes watering again, "not again ..."

-"Shut up, you bitch!" He roared. "You're my wife, so I'm going to fuck you when I feel like it, understand?"

That said, he picked her up and, pulling her out of the tub, threw her to the ground, she cried and screamed.

-"Stop please! I am your wife, you should love me and respect me" - although her words were rebellious, her tone was one of absolute supplication.

"You're pissing me off with so much nonsense," he merely replied.

While holding her tightly by the hair, he took a thin towel and gagged it, and with the belt of a bathrobe he tied her hands behind her back, putting her on her knees and with her face pressed to the floor, so that she did not could move.

He took foam from the bathtub with his index finger and, with a strong push, put it in her ass. She wanted to scream in pain, but all that came out of her gag was a hollow groan. He began to move his finger to reveal the hole. Then he took a jar of lubricating oil and rubbed his fingers, and started pushing with three, and watched as she sawed her teeth around her gag trying to take it. He had to make a lot of for them to enter, but when he finally got it, he gave her a strong spank and smiled.

-"Indeed, it is also very elastic. You are amazing."

He lowered his head and licked her dilated ass, then stuck his tongue in it. It was then that he saw her crying, and that excited him even more.

-"Well, now begins the good really ..."

He leaned the glans on the entrance to her anus and began to push hard. As soon as he had got three centimeters he had to stop, because she had not dilated enough yet and offered considerable resistance. She must have been in great pain, although she could not express it except by drowned moans. When he regained his breath, he pushed again, sinking more and more into his cock, until finally, after half a minute, he had her stuffed to the eggs. She tried to get away and saw how she dug her nails into her hands, holding on. He caught her by the hips and, very slowly at first, began to move back and forth. After a few minutes he came in and out more easily, although he still felt how the girl's ass pressed hard on his cock.

With Albert's own dilation and lubrication, the pain seemed to have diminished, although it certainly remained strong, and the position he was in was not the most comfortable in the world, precisely. But he did not care that much, and he charged with animal frenzy, with all his strength, so that at each stroke she slid a little on the ground, so soon she ended up with her head resting against one of the walls.

He continued without stopping for a moment, penetrating the entrails strongly. After a while he got tired of the position and also noticed that he was going to cum soon, so he pulled his cock off her ass and sat on the floor and, still tied and gagged, sat her on top of him, on her back, fitting her into the cone. With his strong arms he took her by the waist and lifted her until he saw his glans come up, and then he let her fall suddenly, reaching to the bottom and causing her to arch his back. He repeated the operation over and over again, impaling her, until finally he pressed her against him and in a loud bang, he noticed how his milk was fired, accompanied by a good dose of urine that he had been suppressing since the night before.

When he finished he relaxed and lifted her, while her pussy dripped the mixture. He untied it and put it back in the bathtub.

-"Take a bath again, I have issues to attend"-and saw a huge expression of relief on her face.

He came down slowly, dressed, the stairs of the tower from the seventh to the fifth floor, where he had his office. The door was ajar. So, it had already arrived ... better for her.

He took a breath and came in abruptly, finding himself face to face with her captivating brown eyes.

"Hello, Sandra," he said, his breathing somewhat agitated.

"Hi, Albert," she answered in a sensual voice. "Why did you want me?

What he wants?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)