More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Does she allow him to pull her shorts down?

Yes

She looks at him as he slides her shorts and underwear down. Now completely naked outside, Brie moans as the guy slides a finger in her pussy. She keeps stroking the guy in front of her as the other guy slides his finger in and out of her.

Brie starts to breathe heavily.

"Mmm yes God oh" she gasps out. Then, she feels her legs spread apart and a hand on her back, driving her down until shes parallel to the ground. Now with his cock in front of her face, Brie licks the tip as he places his hands on her head and shoves his cock in. Brie moans as the guy behind her removes his finger and replaces it with his cock.

As shes spit spitroasted, Brie moans and gropes her own tits, not caring that they're outside and anyone can see her. The two men fuck both ends of Brie, the guy in her pussy slapping her ass with each thrust.

They keep fucking her for a while, until they both feel themselves about to cum.

Then man in her mouth pulls out asking her where she wants the cum.

"On my face, I want both of you to cum on face."

They get on her knees and each man get on both sides of her. She strokes their cocks then gasps when cum lands on her face. They cover her face, stands of cum dripping down to her chest. She strokes until no more cum comes out, and cleans them with her mouth.

She scoops up some of the cum on her face and swallows it.

"Fuck, that was good" the man who helped her move her car says. "What a way to say thanks."

"Yeah, I'm glad I was walking by at the right time," the other guy says.

"Well I'm glad too," she tells him. "And thank you for helping move my car. But now I need to get my car looked at."

"Sure, I can take you to him," the guy who helped her says.

"Or, you can come with me. I got some friends that you'd have some fun with. Dont bother cleaning up or putting your clothes on. You wont need them."

Brie looks at the two men, deciding on who to go with.

Who does she go with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)