More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Does she?

Yes

Katie walks closer to him. Her hand is stretched out. She shudders, her heart beating fast. Her hand lands on his cock, and she grasps it. The man moans and Katie takes in a deep breath.

"Fuck you have a nice cock," she tells him. She strokes him as her other hand fondled his balls. The man unbottons her shorts, pulling them down. He yanks her underwear down and plunges a finger in her. Katie moans as they both fondle each other.

The man thrusts his finger deeper in her and Katie strokes him faster.

"Fuck oh," she moans. "I wonder how it'll feel in my mouth" she steps back, taking off her shirt and bra and getting on her knees. She takes his cock in her mouth and begins sucking it.

The man groans and he reaches under, groping her tits. Katie moans as she keeps sucking. Her head bobs up and down as the bathroom fills with the sounds of her sucking.

The man keeps groping her tits. He feels her tongue on his tip, making him groan.

Katie looks up at him, continuing to suck him.

Suddenly, there's a noise behind the guy. Katie stops and looks behind him, seeing another man in the doorway. He stares at Katie, his cock poking through his pants.

Katie looks at his crotch, and asks "well, do you want to join?'

Does he?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)