More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vanessa Von Sex Vanessa Von Sex

Get a blowjob from Lena?

Yes

What kind of question is that? The answer comes out effortlessly and in a split second:

"Yeah."

Lena unbuttons the shirt she just put on. Her tits escape the cloth smoothly. You see her round, small nipples that lay at the middle of each one. You sit closer to the edge of the bed, and accommodate your balls on top of your bed sheet. She probably wouldn't be sucking you off right now if she knew you haven't changed the sheets in almost three years.

She slides her hand through the slit in your favorite boxers. Conveniently placing your dick out, while you still have the comfort of wearing them.

Her mouth gives your dick a gentle kiss. She starts by sucking the tip of your penis slowly, teasing you. One... Two... And three times. Slowly but surely, you start getting a tingling sensation, although its just in the very tip. Suddenly, she gives a bigger gulp. As she gains inches, her tongue starts rubbing through your dick, you can feel it clearly wrapping and unwrapping around. Your 6.5 inch dick is full of surprises. As she progresses further, she makes a gagging sound. Her pretty chestnut eyes widen slightly as you feel the tip of your penis pushing deep into her throat, and that little sound is driving you insane.

You realize it's time to cum. As she goes back up your dick you decide to be a gentleman and ask her:

"Where should I cum?"

"Umm..."

Face or Throat?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)