More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TD980 TD980

Ready to Play?

Yes

"The rules say that you go first," Sophia voices to you from your left. You smile and grab hold of the two black and red dice. Shaking them in your fist you let go as they tumble across the board. As they settle, your roll is revealed as a one and a four.

"That's five" Sophia announces, "Draw a Light card." You eye up each of the four decks stacked neatly across the board and reach out for the leftmost pile. Picking up the top card, you flip it over and pull it closer to read out loud.

"Remove top. Gain two Sub Points?" You read questioningly while looking over towards Sophia with a confused expression. She tries to hide her giggle with her hand against her mouth but fails.

"Is that really what it says?" Natalie asks as she reaches out for the card and begins reading it herself. Her face lights up with a devilish grin as she joins Sophia in light laughter when she realizes that you aren't joking.

"Well go on then, Hannah," Sophia instructs after composing herself. Rolling your eyes, you reluctantly cross your arms and grab hold of the bottom of your white blouse and begin pulling it up and over your head. Your shoulder length brown hair gets messed up as your top slides past it. Tossing it to the side, you brush the locks of hair out of your face then look down at your exposed torso that is covered up only by the pink push-up bra you decided to wear today. Sophia's lips part slightly before you snarl "Don't say anthing!" at her, causing her to refrain.

"It's your turn," You say in a much calmer tone while motioning your head in the direction of the dice.

Score
Hannah: -2
Sophia: 0
Natalie: 0

Sophia's Turn

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)